17 September 2014

Nailing it in Ascension mode with Captain Teemo

Hey! Long time no see. I was away from the game busy with my full time job. When life started sucking hard, I took refuge with the game again. So, here I am playing LOL again trying to be Gold before the season ends. My ELO has decayed from Silver 1 to Silver 3 and playing through these stages all over again sucks big time. But I am gonna try anyway. So, what's going on right now in League is the release of two champs one after another, first one was Gnar and now its Azir, the Emperor of the Sands. Before his release a new sandy mode has been enabled (marketing you know and Riot does it best) and here's my first game from the mode. 



I took my all time favorite champ who I can trust everywhere which is none other than Teemo!!! Here's the screenshot and guess what, I nailed it in the first game with Teemo and had the best score. 

And BTW, I have changed my summoner name to Quake (SEA Server), I'll discuss why I changed it and what made me choose this specific name. Till then, See ya and remember Teamwork OP.

1 comment: