23 February 2014

Witnessing the First Hexakill

Hey Summoners, hows you doing on the Fields of Justice? In this post I am gonna talk about the newly released Hexakill mode. This mode like the previous experimental modes like 'One for All' and 'Snowdown Showdown' is available temporarily in the month of February. I have played only 2 games so far and in the second game I witnessed the hexakill. It comes from the champion I believe is most capable of doing so, Master Yi.
I was however not playing Master Yi in this game and was supporting in the bottom lane. As soon as HEXAKILL flashed on my screen, I pressed the Print Screen button. Sadly, this function doesn't works for me in League of Legends and it only prints a black screen. So, I went to the summoner's profile who was playing Yi and grab this screenshot from the client showing his Hexakill.

Master Yi Hexakill
Master Yi Hexakill
The only evidence is that 'Largest Multi Kill' but it was amazing to experience it. Hope to get mine soon and good luck to you guys for getting yours soon as well. 

TEAMWORK OP

No comments:

Post a Comment