11 November 2013

Best way to end Season 3


Woah! On last day of Season 3, I am in Silver division. Finally after a lot of bad and good games i made it to silver. No big deal? Yeah right but for me maybe it is. I was like stuck forever in Bronze division. There are no real games even. You got troll in your team, your team loses. Enemy team got troll you win. Hardly see a fun and exciting 5 versus 5 match in Bronze division. I played all my matches in solo queue, maybe that increases the probability of getting trolls even more.

That last match of the Bronze division was also the last match of the Season 3 for me. Maybe i can play a few more games but it's last day and season is gonna end today. Let's talk about the match that i played. I was playing my favorite Morgana in the 5th match of the promotion series. I play her mid most of the times, but i think Morgana is a great support champion and I play her as a support too. As it was 5th match that means i won and lost 2 of them. Just for information, the two matches i lost my team had 1 disconnected player in each of them. No matter how hard you try 4 versus 5 is like impossible to win. Anyways last game was great. It was a tough match. In beginning Nasus at Top gave first blood. Mid died too. We were like 0-4 in beginning. Bottom lane was great. I was landing all my skill shots and harassing enemy Vayne to the extreme. Enemy Alistar comes close to land his Q but gets hit by my Q and then me and Caitlyn kill him for our first team kill. Later we killed Vayne. I killed Alistar who came to ward the dragon and then went mid to gank and helped mid lane get a kill. Slowly our ADCarry Caitlyn become fed and we started sticking mid after pushing bottom lane to two towers. We were so strong at bot lane that enemy Udyr along with Vayne and Alistar cannot win us and we can kill 3 of them. In team fights we had to focus Riven along with Vanye as she was owning top and was fed. After 35 minutes of game we were able to end the game by taking down their nexus. That was a good game where everyone played well.

Well, although i just made to silver this season but it was my first season and its great to start playing, level up to 30 and then go ranked and reach silver. Its even more great because it was my last chance. If i failed in this promotion, i wouldn't have time to try again and I would have ended in Bronze for this season.

Congratulations to all the summoners who made it to the top of the charts this season and get ready to face me in the next. For all who remained in bronze, let's give our best in this new season and get the division we deserve.

- Captain Teemo on Duty

No comments:

Post a Comment