29 November 2012

My Experience with LOL so far

league of legends- india- twisted fate


I am like playing LOL everyday from 2 or 3 weeks. I am at Level 12. I think it's one of the best games i have ever played. It's really addicting and a lot of fun. I think the best part is that it is online. So, online gaming makes it better as you play with real people. Real people, real chat and real gaming fun. I feel a need for Indian servers as I get ping around
310-380, which is ridiculous.
Maybe the League of Legends team will soon do some work regarding the same. Asian server may also work. And profiles should be transferable from NA servers to the new servers. It was just a starter article. I will come up with more soon. Please join the blog and stay updated. Good bye summoners- khalsa13.

No comments:

Post a Comment